Our social mission at Ishango.ai is to build African data science talent and contribute to sustainable development. For our next fellowship, we want to support organisations that are working towards the Sustainable Development Goals to leverage data to further their social impact.
Interested organisations are invited to submit a #dataforimpact project for an opportunity to have it delivered by one of our brilliant fellows supported by a senior data scientist.
To submit a project: Fill out this short project submission form.
- Get free access to a brilliant African data scientist for 8 weeks to deliver a #dataforimpact project that adds value to your organisation
- Access to support from a senior data scientist to help you scope out the project and oversee delivery
- Make a positive impact by providing an opportunity for African data scientists to develop their skills further.
Who should apply
- Social Impact Organisations based anywhere in the world that are working towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Organisations that are interested in leveraging data and data science to further their social impact.
Projects will be evaluated and selected based on their feasibility and if they are a good fit in terms of the required skills and career interests of our fellows.
General questions about this call for project submissions can be directed to our program manager at email@example.com.